Housing and Home Interiors
Housing and Home Interiors provides students with opportunities to gain practical knowledge that is used when selecting and furnishing their own housing situation in the future as well as provide basic insight and understanding into many concepts common to the housing and home interior career area. Students explore various areas related to housing selection and home furnishings.
Prerequisite: Open to 10th, 11th, and 12th graders
Text: Sherwood Ruth (1997) Homes Today and Tomorrow, Glencoe
- Housing Satisfaction
- Acquiring housing, rent or buy?
- Checkout this floor plan!
- Elements and Principles of Design
- Selecting backgrounds, floors, walls, and windows
- Furniture selection and arrangement