Algebra II extends the work learned in Algebra I and Geometry courses. Topics addressed are number systems, solving polynomials, factoring, problem solving, logarithms, and trigonometry. A calculator will be used.
Successful completion of Algebra I and Geometry
Larson, R. etal. (2004) McDougal Littell Algebra 2. Evanston, Illinois: McDougal Littell, a division of Houghton Mifflin Company.
- Equations and Inequalities
- Linear Relations and Functions
- Systems of Equations and Inequalities
- Irrational and Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Quadratic Relations and Functions
- Rational Polynomial Expressions
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Trigonometric Functions