The following forms must be completed:
- Dodger Academy Emergency Treatment Release: included in the enrollment agreement and fee procedures (1 per child)
- Dodger Academy Enrollment Agreement and Fee Procedures (1 per child)
- Dodger Academy Discipline Policy and Behavior Contract (1 per child)
- Bus Transportation Form - optional (1 per child)
The following fees are required for Dodger Academy
- One-time supply fee of $25 per family is required before the family's application can be processed
- Tuition is $150 per month for the first child and $120 per month for siblings. Payment must be made by the 25th of the previous month. Example, September 25 for October.
Iowa DHS Child Care Assistance: Dodger Academy accepts Iowa Child Care Assistance for qualifying families. To see if your family qualifies apply online. If you are denied, you will be required to pay the full tuition.