Dodger Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony June 12
June 2, 2014, Fort Dodge, IA- The annual Dodger Hall of Fame induction ceremony is scheduled to take place on Thursday, June 12th, at the Cellar restaurant at the Fort Dodge Country Club. Eight inductees will be honored that evening:
- Charles Bodady - Football, Track & Wrestling
- Megan Paulson – Softball
- Nik Moser - Track & Football
- Vernon "Dutch" Huseman - Boys Basketball Coach, Athletic Director (1958-1987)
- Jacquelyn Lee Wilde - Volleyball Coach
- Seth Zehr - Football & Track
- Dan Taylor - Track & Cross-Country
- Nikki Dillard - Track & Basketball
“This event is a fantastic way to honor some of our most outstanding Dodgers,” said Matt Elsbecker, FDSH activities and athletics director. “We are proud to be able to recognize these individuals for the contributions to our school and community.”
Social hour begins at 5:30 p.m. followed by dinner at 6:30. The presentation of inductees will take place following dinner. Tickets are $20 each and can be purchased at the Fort Dodge Senior High office.
For additional information please contact Carol Mann at 574.5826 or email@example.com.
The mission of the Fort Dodge Community School District is to encourage and assist each individual to achieve his/her level of educational excellence. For more information about the Fort Dodge Community Schools visit www.fdschools.org or call 515.576.1161. Our Schools. Our Community. Our Pride.