Fort Dodge Community School District

Job Opportunities Available for 2022-2023

Transcripts = Post secondary institutions would like students to wait until after their 6th semester in high school (junior year) to send transcripts. You may obtain a transcript by requesting it in the counseling office.  A parental signature is required if you are under 18.  If you are 18, you may sign the form.

College Representatives = A large number of colleges send Admission Representatives to visit.  If you have an interest in a college, please take advantage of these visits by planning to visit with the representatives.  You can get a pass in the counseling office.

College Entrance Tests = If you are planning to go to a 4 year college, you need to take a college entrance test.  You can either take the ACT or SAT 1. The ACT is the most widely accepted entrance exam.  You can get registration material in the counseling office.  Schedules and deadlines are listed on the Testing tab under the Counseling Department pages. 

© 2022 Fort Dodge Community School District. All rights reserved.