Children must be five years of age by September 15, 2022, to be eligible to attend kindergarten in the fall of 2022.
Families will need to complete the online registration process for the 2022-23 school year during July of 2022. To complete online registration, parents/guardians will need an Infinite Campus parent account. The following documents must be provided at the Central Office, 109 North 25th Street, before an Infinite Campus parent account can be issued:
- Proof of Guardianship: birth certificate, DHS documentation, court documentation, tax records)
- Proof of Student Age
- Address Verification: utility bill or confirmation of services dated within 60 days, lease or notarized statement from the landlord, purchase agreement, mortgage statement, property tax statement, vehicle registration, DHS paperwork, Shelter Stay Verification, etc.
- Student's Immunization Records
Once all the required documentation is provided, parents/guardians will be provided with an activation key to create their Infinite Campus parent account. To create the account
- Click on the green Infinite Campus graphic toward the middle of our homepage at www.fdschools.org
- Click on Campus Parent
- Click "New User?"
- Enter the activation key you were provided
- Walk through setting up your account
- Return to this account to complete registration in July
If a parent/guardian already has an Infinite Campus account but has forgotten the password, he/she should try to recover it using the "Forgot Password?" link on the login page. If this does not work, contact 515.574.5454 for assistance.
Families with questions may contact the registrar at 515.574.5679 or email@example.com.
Kindergarten Roundup will be held on Monday, March 7, 2022, at the Early Childhood Center. Three sessions (12:00-1:30, 3:30-5:00 and 5:30-7:00 pm) will be offered and families can choose the session (spots are limited) that works best for them.
Families with students currently attending preschool or TK at the Early Childhood Center, Childcare Discovery, Community Christian, Dodger Preschool, Head Start Maple Drive, Little Lambs or Saint Edmond should have received a Kindergarten Roundup invitation in the mail. To sign up for Roundup, these families need to return the information requested in the invitation to the FDCSD Central Office, noting their preferred Roundup time. A confirmation letter will then be sent stating the session time the family should attend.
Families with students not currently attending preschool or TK at one of the above locations will need to bring proof of guardianship, student age and address, as well as the student’s immunization records to the FDCSD Central Office, 109 North 25th Street, to sign up for a Kindergarten Roundup session.
For additional information regarding Kindergarten Roundup contact Sauscha Fisher, Registrar, at 574.5679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.